We are growing fast and are looking for a Node.js developer into our office on a full-time basis, in order to expand our new product development team.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Node.js Developer.
- Good knowledge of Node.js architecture and its APIs.
- Experience working with Express.js / Koa.js / NestJS / Loopback.
- Experience designing RESTful APIs.
- Good knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB, RethinkDB, Redis) and SQL (PostgresSQL).
- Experience in writing unit tests (Mocha, Jest, Chai).
Would be great…
- If you’ve launched products (from initial commit to release).
- If you write on TypeScript or at least use Flow.
- If you have experience working with Socket.IO.
- If you’ve built APIs on GraphQL or would like to try.
- If you have experience with ElasticSearch, Solr and RabbitMQ.
- If you’ve set up a CI/CD pipeline. Even better if with a Docker.
- Designing server architecture for new products.
- Designing and creating APIs in close collaboration with React developers.
- Creating new features and improving existing ones (no legacy at all??).
- Covering code by unit tests.
- You’re independent. It’s important for us that you can solve problems by yourself, make informed decisions and take responsibility for them;
- You’re attentive. You know that the devil is in the details. You can spend an extra hour on polishing a solution and won’t let yourself make a pool request with a lot of mess. And if you don’t do the task on time you’ll simply burn with shame;
- You write good, clean code. Other developers that work with you on a project don’t curse you for confusing variable names, spaghetti code and files with five thousand lines in them.
- Good English. We write documentation, talk to clients, write tasks and comments to Git commits in simple English – you should be comfortable with this.
- 8-hour workday from 10:00 to 19:00, paid holidays and sick leave.
- A spacious two-floor office just 5 minutes walk from Maidan Nezalezhnosti station.
- We have a large comfortable kitchen, and we’ll be happy if you bring your favourite slippers!
- Of course, we have coffee, tea, fruits and a “vitamin box”. We watch films in the evenings, play Mortal Kombat – whatever the team wants to do.
- And as a bonus, our irreplaceable team player, our beloved Abyssinian cat Design, who’ll provide you with round-the-clock hugs!
- A salary that is based on your skills, and a transparent growth system. We also have bonuses for initiative and good results, of course.
- Group English lessons and crossfit, half of the costs are covered by the studio.
! Due to the Covid pandemic in Ukraine and in the world, we must follow the regulations so at the moment we are working remotely.