Carpool for kids
Kibzy is a tool that helps parents cooperate with other parents when it comes to riding the children. Thus, we solve two big problems: saving time and keeping children safe. With kibzy you can easily find help among your friends and acquaintances, get a ride, track the ride and always stay informed about the location of your child.
We questioned a lot of parents and defined several basic facts:
- Most of the parents would like to use help driving their children.
- Main concern with having third party as a driver was safety.
- Most of the parents have already tried child driving services.
- Most of the parents say they would trust their children to other parents that they know.
- Most of children attend activities within a few miles from their home.
We developed a simple step-by-step onboarding, that helps the users to:
- Set up their profile.
- Set up their children.
- Connect to other parents.
- Build your network of trusted parents.
- Send your carpool request to multiple recipients.
- Receive multiple offers and choose the driver.
- Track your child’s ride in real time.
- Chat or call the driver if needed.
- Get updates every step of the way.
- Help others.
In order to find help among your contacts, you need to fill out the route info by indicating:
- The child who will ride.
- Pickup and drop-off locations.
- Pick up and/or drop-off time.
- A custom message, that will hopefully encourage other parents to help.
You will be notified about everything that happens, when your child is in somebody’s car:
- The driver has arrived to pick up.
- The child is picked up.
- They are en route.
- If the driver has gone off the route.
- The driver dropped of the child.
- Route is finished.